Personal Assistant (PA) to the CEO APPLY NOW
iMotivat is looking for a personal assistant to act as the CEO's first point of contact.
This is initially a part-time responsibility and will be evaluated and compensated on an hourly basis.
The responsibility will be fulfilled remotely.
The personal assistant (PA)will carry out administrative work on behalf of the CEO. And the objective of the role is to free the CEO's time from organizing and administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks. Responsibilities will include:
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the management
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- miscellaneous tasks to support management
A well-written, keyword-optimized resume and cover letter will help set you apart from the competition.|||Remote|||iMotivat||||||8d0oDjf.aMsnlxD2|||PART_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false